Undead Rising: Decide Your Destiny is now available in print and for Kindle! But why should you, a reader of things, actually buy it or download it or read it? There are lots of choices out there; why this one? I’ve got some ideas.
- Your choices shape the story. Sure, most of the time as a reader you’re just there passively accepting the story. Well, with Undead Rising, you don’t have to–you decide what happens next. That’s real power.
- There are 45 different endings. Seriously, how many books can say that?
- It’s free! Until Saturday, May 9, you can download the Kindle version of the book for exactly $0. So even if you hate it (you won’t), there is absolutely no impact on your wallet.
- It’s funny. Not many apocalypses make you laugh. This one will warrant a chuckle, though.
- Survival is hard. Much like a real crisis, not every choice is easily decided. But that’s just a reason to test it out in a safe, written environment.
- Even when you die, the story continues. Most of the time, the story has to stop when the main character dies. Not so in Undead Rising. You just unlock a whole new range of choices! What will zombie-you do next?
- You can be a hero. Will you be the salvation of others… or will you be their undoing? Will you be selfish, or selfless? You can get some answers.
- It doesn’t take much time. You lead a busy life with lots of things demanding your attention. Luckily, with a book like this, you have time. Storylines are short; within 15 minutes you can find a resolution.
- If you don’t like the ending, just try again. Most books, you don’t like the end, you don’t like the book. This one, you just try again. It’s that easy.
- You’ll be able to tell your friends, with certainty, that you survived the zombie apocalypse. Who else can say that?
So what are you waiting for? Get your copy of Undead Rising: Decide Your Destiny today!